We crafted this program to help professionals from any department work with tech teams, and get the most out of software tools currently available.
It is a 100% practical training that teaches basic software concepts and uncover some powerful tools you can use to automate your work, improve your efficiency or even building your own prototypes, without relying on developers. It levels up your technical skillset, but more importantly, it boosts your confidence and your communication skills in digital/tech environments.
We have special add-ons to cover particular needs for different audiences: Founders, IT Recruiters, Project Management and Sales/Marketing.
It is a 6-week program that breaks into 22 hours of group sessions, a group project, and more than 10 hours of extra content and resources.
An intensive, 1-week version of the program can be required on-demand, just Contact Us
It requires attendees around 10 hours of work per week, 4 of them live on Mondays and Wednesdays.
📝 Format and methodology
We believe in interactive, real-world scenarios to deliver a real change in mindset and attitude. Participants feel they are facing a real challenge, not a school assignment. They will face chaos, uncertainty, unknown challenges, and will be required to set processes, work with diverse profiles, deliver on time, and make decisions.
We call it the staging environment:
- Live sessions are mostly workshops, discussions, and teamwork where students learn by doing. They are complemented with masterclasses, recorded content and curated resources to land key concepts and expand the knowledge on the matter.
- Exercises are real-world situations, and they need to solve them like in
the future of work today's real world: researching, making assumptions, gathering more information, discussing with peers, preparing presentations, using collaboration tools, and also remotely/asynchronously.
- In the group project they create a digital product from scratch following lean startup's best practices and making use of no-code tools, in a startup competition format. It's a perfect environment to unleash creativity, bring real problems to solve, and put in practice what they learn.
During the process, they face some of the challenges they will face in a real environment, like dealing with the wrong set of tools, navigating uncertainty, working under pressure, defining team organization and work distribution, making group decisions or giving presentations.
- Everyday we keep in touch through slack, discussing exercises, sharing questions and collaborating for the group project. Just as if it was your company's communication tool
- Teamwork sessions allow the teams to progress with the project at their own pace. Mentor-led teamwork session helps the teams to solve any issues found during the product creation by leveraging on mentor's expertise and know-how
✅ What you will learn
This is the syllabus of the program: